Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in Mullingar

Options
  • 28-08-2009 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

Im starting a new job in Mullingar next month so will be relocating there in the next week or so.Where are nice areas?

Im starting work in the area that the cinema is in and as I dont currently have a car I want somewhere within walking distance - 15 - 20 minutes or so.

Any recommendations or do any boardsies know of a room going?

Im fairly flexible in terms of rent.House will ideally have broadband.

Any suggestions please feel free to PM!

*Mods,if this is contravening any rules please feel free to delete*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Hey,

Have a look on Daft for anywhere in Lakepoint/Gleann Petit/Petitswood/Derravarra.

Lakepoint is the big housing estate beside the cinema, Gleann Petit is just at the back of it (entrance on Dublin Road - you can walk through Gleann Petit and Lakepoint as shortcut from Dublin Road to Delvin Road), Petitswood is on Dublin Road and Derravarra is across the road from Cinema beside GAA pitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭beggars_bush

we might have a room in our house in mullingar, someone moving out. near town centre. about €250 plus bills per month - double room

PM me if you want details

Advertisement