Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy new Nokia batteries?

• 28-08-2009 12:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,939 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Was gonna put this in 'Bargain Alerts [Requests]' but thought it was actually more applicable here.

My mother is looking for a new battery for her Nokia phone - battery model is 'BP-6M'.

I know you can buy unofficial (or refurbished) ones on eBay for a fiver (or a bit more).. but I'd probably prefer a new official one, but as cheap as possible obviously.

I was looking at **** but I found a topic on a Nokia forum saying something wasn't sold an official one there either, even though it said it was.

Any have any recommendations for online sellers?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,939 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Did a search and found this thread but am looking for an online solution.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

basquille wrote: »
    Hi all,
    My mother is looking for a new camera for her Nokia phone - battery model is 'BP-6M'.

Try this. Amazon.co.uk

jenno86 wrote: »
    Try this. Amazon.co.uk
    Whoops..

Cheers for bringing my attention to the mistake jenno86.

Fixed!

PS - will check Amazon.co.uk now.

EDIT: The battery you linked to worked out at about £11 delivered but the reviews aren't great at all:
    This advert said 'buy new'! The battery I received was old, faded and very second hand and has less charge retention than the old one I was replacing! I've left two answer phone messages requesting a refund; I will leave a review to say whether anyone gets back to me to deal with this problem.
    Purchased a NEW battery, well was advertised as being new and guess what, very old and well used. Not right ????
    Be careful who you buy from. Bought from cosatuk. Delivery was quick.
    Gonna pass on that one.. anyone else?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Try buying it from a different shop on Amazon?

Different Stores

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

• Advertisement

Cheers all..

Got one ordered from Patrick at ****.ie.

Advertisement