Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mathematical Science- DT205

Options
  • 28-08-2009 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Thinking of doing this course. Was wondering if anyone on here has done this course or is doing it now. Is the maths a lot more difficult compared to higher leaving cert maths? I really like maths but im just concerned about what i can do after i have finished the course, what other courses would be availible to me after i have finished this one.

Thanks,
    Ronnie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 suzi90

im going into first year dt205, did u decide to take the course? or did u go for something else? id say the maths is gonna b horrible tbh but i didnt do higher level math for leaving haha so im totally screwed but if u decided to do the course nd u hav higher math u should be fine! :D

Advertisement