Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow Leopard In Waterford ?

• 28-08-2009 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Is their any place in waterford that sells snow leopard.

Pc World, 3 Store, Harvey Norman, No place sells it if anybody has any idea please let me know :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Did anyone else think that some kind of Leopard was loose somewhere in waterford? :D

I'm gutted.

OP, Try Soundstore or fieldmaster might be able to order it in for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Ronyponyboi

ziedth wrote: »
    Did anyone else think that some kind of Leopard was loose somewhere in waterford? :D

I'm gutted.

OP, Try Soundstore or Fieldmaster might be able to order it in for you.

No soundstore don't have it. But i will try Fieldmaster thanks for that !:):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Bucklesman

+1 on escaped big cat theory.

I was hoping for mass hysteria in the Déise for months to come.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I wouldn't bother with Fieldmaster tbh, doubt you'd even get a copy of windows from it.

Your best bet is on-line to be honest, if PC World don't have it today I wouldn't expect them to have it for a few more days/weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Ronyponyboi

Cabaal wrote: »
    I wouldn't bother with Fieldmaster tbh, doubt you'd even get a copy of windows from it.

Your best bet is on-line to be honest, if PC World don't have it today I wouldn't expect them to have it for a few more days/weeks

Apple haven't offered them to sell the OS. because they are not a authorized apple reseller :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Apple haven't offered them to sell the OS. because they are not a authorized apple reseller :mad:

Who PC World?
    Last time I was in they sold macs

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Bluezar

I'm gutted.

OP, Try Soundstore or fieldmaster might be able to order it in for you.

My thoughts exactly, I'm so disappointed!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭mmafan81

damn,thought there was a leopard on d loose,haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭JPA

A long shot, but maybe the 3G store would sell it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

Is their any place in waterford that sells snow leopard.

Pc World, 3 Store, Harvey Norman, No place sells it if anybody has any idea please let me know :)

pcw will prob have it in a few days but you may not get it for €29 which u would from apple (+delivery :()

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 centimental

I'm gutted.
    Damn, already had the boots on to go and have a look when i realised^^^^:mad:

Advertisement