Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Murky The Murloc Marine

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I've never understood the whole thign with pets, mounts i can understand though. But eash to their own :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

i thought about it but said no in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

He fights to the death with other people's Zergling pet (if there are any left), mounts just sit there!

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Magaa

Drakar wrote: »
    He fights to the death with other people's Zergling pet (if there are any left), mounts just sit there!

wait they fight each other? cool!
    or what do you mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Jar_421

Magaa wrote: »
    wait they fight each other? cool!
    or what do you mean?

If the Zergling and marine are out and near each other either the marine will shoot the Zergling and kill it or the Zergling will run to the marine and rip it apart. the animations look pretty cool.
    Can't wait for my Grunty as i know there are a few Zerglings knocking around on my server, or at least there were :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Was extremely tempted to get one myself, but in the end I just couldn't justify it.

Jar_421 wrote: »
    If the Zergling and marine are out and near each other either the marine will shoot the Zergling and kill it or the Zergling will run to the marine and rip it apart. the animations look pretty cool.
    Can't wait for my Grunty as i know there are a few Zerglings knocking around on my server, or at least there were :P

BUT BUT... my murky!! nooooooooo!!!

damn i hope theres one on my server!

Was extremely tempted to get one myself, but in the end I just couldn't justify it.

there on ebay for 100 euro
    that complete bull carp!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

there on ebay for 100 euro
    that complete bull carp!

Nah, if I was going to get it at all, I would've got the live stream package. Paying 100 euro for a pet is just ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Jar_421

I think if your only interest was WoW than the livestream wasn't worth it, but if you are a fan of all 3 properties, WoW, Starcraft and Diablo then it was. There was alot of little comments from the devs that just wouldnt get picked up on in the bare facts stuff posted on most websites.
    And the opening announcement was better being watched live, there was a sense of atmosphere from the crowd that was there. I'd heard about practically everything that was announced in the expansion already from the leaks and was pretty meh about it, but watching it be announced live actually got me excited about the expansion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Yeah I'm waiting on mine too and just hope it's an account wide pet rather than just a one use pet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭fatjebus

Or you could just have watched the stream for free :D

I really wanted the pet though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Kyri

Yeah I'm waiting on mine too they are soo cute :)

Pets rules boys yes they do :)

It wasn't 100 euro though (who the hell would pay 100 euro for a pet anyway !?)

You get (or got at this stage) the pet free when you paid for the blizzcon stream.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

RopeDrink wrote: »
    I've got the Zergling, Mini-Diablo, Panda Cub and all kinds of pets, and not paid a cent for them, which is how I like it... 100e for a pet?

Eh... No.

um, you did pay for zergling and mini-diablo actually. Theyre collectors edition pets.

Dustaz wrote: »
    um, you did pay for zergling and mini-diablo actually. Theyre collectors edition pets.

good point!

theres some pets on ebay for quoted from wow founder "as much as a small car" 1k who would pay 1k for a pet?!

• Registered Users Posts: 83,443 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Not to mention the time paid for in game that you spent earning most of your pets so to say you got them for free is, well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Overheal wrote: »
    Not to mention the time paid for in game that you spent earning most of your pets so to say you got them for free is, well...

You can't put a price on that tbh... It doesn't actually cost anything extra, wether you grind gold, pets or just fap to your half naked lady nelf in deep run tram...

<_<
    >_>

Redemption codes for the Murloc marine pet were released today.
    Think it's pretty cool now myself :)

• Advertisement

ive had the most depressing day in school today nothing better could have happend to make me more happy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

ive had the most depressing day in school today nothing better could have happend to make me more happy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

If you have a hot maths teacher and she wanted you to stay behind for extra curricular activities, that would make you happier ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

TheDoc wrote: »
    If you have a hot maths teacher and she wanted you to stay behind for extra curricular activities, that would make you happier ;)
    Unfortunatly, my hot French teacher always had a different idea of what extra curricular activities meant :(

TheDoc wrote: »

if fact if you saw my maths teacher you would die.. damn thats all i can say:cool:

Advertisement