Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Ipod Nano range?? sept 9th

• 28-08-2009 1:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

The apple show is on sept 9th and along with the tablet, rumours abound that ipod nano will have camera function.

whats the cheapest you can get the 8gb at now? i saw €104 at smyths on black nano 8gb

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

The apple event on sept 9th will show off their new ipod range, not just the nano alone, I have my doubts about the "apple tablet" making an appearance though.

Don't know what prices nano's are, they're sorta under my radar ;)

Advertisement