Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The port tunnel

• 28-08-2009 2:05pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I just went through the port tunnel towards town, and when I got to the end where the booths are, there was a big line of traffic. I went in the left lane and there was a big gap like there is on the East Link so I just went stright through it. But a big siren went off!

I just kept going. Now I'm ****ting it they might get my reg etc and come looking for me.

What do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Zascar wrote: »
    I just went through the port tunnel towards town, and when I got to the end where the booths are, there was a big line of traffic. I went in the left lane and there was a big gap like there is on the East Link so I just went stright through it. But a big siren went off!

I just kept going. Now I'm ****ting it they might get my reg etc and come looking for me.

What do you think?
    Go back this evening and tell them about this incident. Did you go through for free basically? If that's the case then pay what ever you owe this evening and explain you couldn't stop this morning because you were extremelly late for work or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Ring them and just ask.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

What do you think?

Don't you have a pretty small number plate? :p

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Yeah its pretty small... Not sure if I'd get away with it though

Yeah its pretty small...
    > You can discuss this here

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

> You discuss this here
    LOL! That's my REG PLATE!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

> You can discuss this here

oh snap.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭deecom

Did that on the westlink years ago, alarm went off too. Problem is most of the cameras are forward facing on the toll gates so getting the reg plate isn't so easy. I never heard anything from them. Now that was then and this is now! So i'd say give them a ring, offer to pay, and there should be no problem. It was an easy mistake to make, and im sure your not the first bike to do that there.

LOL! That's my REG PLATE!!
    Couldn't resist! :P

Advertisement