Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More buggy chat

Options
  • 28-08-2009 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

I'm only expecting one but I'm curious about the Phil and Teds. Has anyone got one? Are they easy to fold and get into the car? I've been looking at so many buggy's and I can't decide. The Phil & Ted Dash looks nice and funky and I suppose if we had another little one in 2 years it would make sense to have a buggy that could be used as a double.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭beachbabe

I was considering a phil and teds for that reason, but ended up going for a quinny instead. What attracted me to the quinny is the fact that the buggy bit can face both towards you and away from you, with the phil and teds you do not have that option.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭beachbabe

Just read your other thread on buggys, I work in a paediatric hospital, and have quizzed many parents on the quinny buzz, I have not heard a bad thing about them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I have heard lots of negative feedback about the quinnys but personally I think they look nice,look comfie for baby and look pretty durable.
    The phil and teds would be more suited for rough terrain.
    One of the icandys is suitable as a single and double too,might be worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

beachbabe wrote: »
    Just read your other thread on buggys, I work in a paediatric hospital, and have quizzed many parents on the quinny buzz, I have not heard a bad thing about them.

The breaks put us off ..........

Next time you're in Mothercare do a direct comparisson between the break on the Quinny Buzz & the break on the Mothercare My3/My4 > big difference (we thought) in favour of the Mothercare product! also > The Quinny Carrycot 'although beautifully made' is shorter & narrower than some others :cool:

The Quinny is great, but I'm not sure its all its cracked up to be, all prams have their good & bad points (Quinny Buzz inc), and there's so many of them around too . . . .

Phil & Teds in red looks cool :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

The phil and ted's... is that the one where one of the kids looks like they are stuck in the luggage compartment?

• Advertisement
Advertisement