Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about the Hdip!

Options
  • 28-08-2009 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hello all,
    I have looked at the threads and couldn't really find what I was lookin for so I'll ask. Basically I'm hoping to go into teaching in the future,but with a business degree its tough going so I decided to apply for a masters to get additional points which I was lucky enough to get. Anyway on re-reading the application material from PAC it seems that this won't be counted for an application until its actually awarded? I was hoping to apply for next year. Does any1 have any experience with this or is it the same as with the undergraduate degree i.e you could get offered a place on a conditional basis..thanks in advance

Advertisement