Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfare ipod to new computer....HOW ?

Options
  • 28-08-2009 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hope im in the right forum here ,

Does anybody know of a web site i can get onto so i can download a programme which will let me transfair my ipod onto my new laptop ?
    Anyone who has an ipod should know what im talking about . Its synced to my old desktop which has a virus and i have had to scrap so now i have a new laptop and it wont recognise my ipod so i cant download songs , i knew this would happen at some stage and its a real pain in the ass ....
    There is no way of getting back into my old desktop to retrieve any information as the virus made short work of everything on it , i cant even get online ........ any suggestions thanks

Comments

Advertisement