Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claudia Carroll Books

Options
  • 28-08-2009 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Anyone here read Claudia Carroll? I have a question about one of her books. There is a booksite called Fantastic Fiction and they have listed "Cherish the dream" as the first Claudia Carroll book. I have searched the internet but can't find anything to connect this book with Claudia.
    If there are any Claudia readers out there, maybe you might be able to help.
    I just think this book has nothing to do with her and that fantastic fiction wrote it in the wrong spot, but I'm not totally sure, so hopefully someone might know.
    Is there an official website for her.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Don't think there's an official website but the date for that book is well before she started writing/publishing so am guessing it's either a mistake or someone else named Claudia Carroll or some similar name.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Graceland

Thanks Claire, I'm thinking the same, that it is a mistake as I searched the internet and couldn't find any link to Claudia for this book, and as you said the date for this book is well before she started writing.
    I just wish sites like fantastic fiction would get it right before putting it on their site, although I do have to say that it is a great book site.

Advertisement