Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 3120 unblocking help plz?

• 28-08-2009 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have got a nokia 3120 and am on the 3 network. I was trying to find a site on internet to get code to unblock it. Wud really appreciate advice. I understand there is thread for unblocking codes but i cant seem to find site which can unblock nokia on the 3 network.

Thanks in advance for any replies

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You can unlock this with an online code generator. You have a 3120classic if its a 3 Ireland phone. However if it was a 3120 it could be unlocked.

You need to bring this to an unlocking shop and get them to unlock it for you. Will cost you about a score.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Just put a search into google for nokia unlock calculators might have you in business then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

RVN10 wrote: »
    Just put a search into google for nokia unlock calculators might have you in business then.

The phone is a 3120 classic. Not a 3120

main_image_01.jpg versus 3120_support.jpg

Advertisement