Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

One-day unlimited DART ticket?

• 28-08-2009 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

I need to make two return trips from Dun laoghaire to town in the one day and was wondering if there is a cheaper option than having to buy to separate return tikets at €4.20 each? Seems like there should be, but can't find anything on the irish rail site! :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

Yes there is a one day DART ticket that you can buy at the station and it is less than EUR 8.40 - but I haven't the exact cost to hand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

There is a one day ticket for about €6.80.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,616 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Another cheaper option which I am sure none of us condone, is getting on at Salthill instead of DL because the station is closed so its free...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

errlloyd wrote: »
    Another cheaper option which I am sure none of us condone, is getting on at Salthill instead of DL because the station is closed so its free...
    It's not free, the taxpayer just picks up the tab in Iarnrod Eireann's subvention ;-)

Anyway, don't you have to have a ticket to get through the barriers in town?

Advertisement