If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips tv prices?

Options
  • 28-08-2009 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭

This is aimed at anyone in the Philips store
    I was just wondering what prices you had in store for these two tvs

Philips 42" LCD-TV 42PFL7404H/12
    Philips 42" LCD-TV 42PFL5604H/12
    Philips 32" LCD-TV 32PFL8404H/12

Komplett has pretty impressive prices for each, and I'm not quite sure which one I want to throw my money at yet, but if you have a better deal, I'd obviously prefer to go through you.

I'm living in Kerry so any information about delivery cost would be appreciated too.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi ToiletFusion

I've pm'd the pricing to you.
    Courier to Kerry would be approx €29.99

let me know what you think

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Yittisay

Would appreciate the same info if that's ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Yittisay

prices pm's
    Cheers
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 TheGap

Hi could I get the same information please? Also for 9 series. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20 lambenate

Hi Ash

Can you make this info public so all boardies get the benefit!:)

kind regards
    L

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

lambenate wrote: »
    Hi Ash

Can you make this info public so all boardies get the benefit!:)

kind regards
    L

Guys we will post new Boardie sppecial prices on the 74/84/9 series 32/37/42 later today including the great 3/4/5 year warranty deal that Philips are offering until the end of November.

Keep an eye out!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 20 lambenate

Thanks John

Will hopefully save you a bit of hassle, as it's always the first question people ask..:rolleyes:

Might be a good ideal to include the price of the wall bracket for each LCD aswell??

regards
    L

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Could I get the price of the 42PFL8404 please and as I live in Dublin I don't need delivery but would appreciate info as to how/where I could pick it up.

Could you also repeat details of the free extended warranty I belive is on offer.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.