Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else financial difficulties with accomodation

Options
  • 28-08-2009 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Ok so ive payed my deposit, but because F\***cked up student finance over here in england have messed up my application im going to be a few weeks before i can even pay the first payment. Ive contacted UCD an they will contact me back, Anyone else having these problems.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

logic123 wrote: »
    Ok so ive payed my deposit, but because F\***cked up student finance over here in england have messed up my application im going to be a few weeks before i can even pay the first payment. Ive contacted UCD an they will contact me back, Anyone else having these problems.

I only got my bank giro today so like they're very slow with these things all together, but you're an international student so you'll be grand :P

Advertisement