Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christy Moore - Ardee

Options
  • 28-08-2009 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

Christy Moore is playing in Ardee on the 25th of next month for anyone who might be interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭OnTheBalls

Where in Ardee? How much is entrance?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭gipi

Thanks for the info Famous45, as OTB asked where, how much, and can we buy tickets in advance of the event?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

Actually noticed it in the Drogheda Independent this week and checked his site here for info on the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭peejay1986

The Parish Centre?! That's literally at the bottom of my road. Surprised he's playing there to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

The Parish Centre

What's it like as a venue?

I seen him in Knightsbrook Hotel last year and he was excellent.

• Advertisement

It's just a hall. Really nothing special. Imagine a school hall with about 20 rows of tiered seating at the back. Nothing wrong with the place but like I said, it's just like a school hall. It's often used as a venue for Daniel O'Donnell and other similar acts.

Outside:

image006.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭the heathen

peejay1986 wrote: »
    The Parish Centre?! That's literally at the bottom of my road.
    Ah! A Crescent dweller!

Ah! A Crescent dweller!

Technically no. I'm in one of the houses on the left, running up the hill alongside the Crescent.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭the heathen

peejay1986 wrote: »
    Technically no. I'm in one of the houses on the left, running up the hill alongside the Crescent.
    Ah! A Hale Street dweller!

Ah! A Hale Street dweller!

That's more like it. Spot on.

From Ardee yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭millington

Well **** it! Have a gig that night in Dundalk :mad:

Advertisement