Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Super" 250GB Elite Incoming?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Went to put a deposit on one in Gamestop yesterday. Came up as €349.99 so I left it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

pires wrote: »
    OK I was going to order my one in GAME for 300

But if I paid the Full 300 for the console.... would they be able to come and say that the price has changed ?

I saw a box in GAME saying the price for Forza 3 and COD for 299.99

so I believe thats the price, so they cant change rigth????????

Of course they can change it. But you can always get your deposit refunded. The only money you can put towards it is the deposit so you won't be able to pay the full 300. Although you could put the remaining 280 on a gift-card but beware because they aren't refundable.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭flanders2006

I was in Game at the weekend in Dundrum and saw the COD super elite and asked the final price as they didn't have it advertised. The guy said they didn't know yet and reckoned it would be around €400. Thinking of going up the north to get one, exchange rate is very good now and getting better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I was in Game at the weekend in Dundrum and saw the COD super elite and asked the final price as they didn't have it advertised. The guy said they didn't know yet and reckoned it would be around €400. Thinking of going up the north to get one, exchange rate is very good now and getting better.

Do you really think you'd use the 250 gig harddrive?

*EDIT* Also the 400 quid is ridiculous. You could get a current elite and CoD up north for under 300.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

As far as I know its 299e for the Forza super elite package in Gamestop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Its not going to be €400 as the 250GB ps3 is 350 why would MS put it at a higher price point when they droped the elite to €250 when the ps3 slim came out at €300. €300-350 is a good estimate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

It's gonna be 300 euro. GAME in Dundrum (or more specifically the sales assistant you were talking to) hasn't got a clue. Look on the GAME website the MW2 super elite is 250 sterling, with their euro conversion that equals 300 euro (technically 280ish with added VAT etc, but of course they're gonna round it up)

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭flanders2006

amacachi wrote: »
    Do you really think you'd use the 250 gig harddrive?

*EDIT* Also the 400 quid is ridiculous. You could get a current elite and CoD up north for under 300.

I only have the arcade version with a 20Gb hard drive and wanted to upgrade to an Elite anyway so when i saw the super elite and how much I could get it for up the north I decided on that.

Advertisement