Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Banbridge

Options
  • 28-08-2009 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, myself and a friend are starting a short-term contract in Banbridge on the 2nd of September for four weeks. We need accommodation for that period in Banbridge town itself, ideally somewhere near the Bridgewater Park retail centre. We are both female professionals, non-smokers, and would be interested in almost any type of accommodation as the contract is so short, we wouldn't be fussy! If anyone would have any suggestion as to where we might look (I have already contacted a number of letting agents in the town) or even has a place themselves please PM me or post it here, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

I am sure you got sorted by now but www.propertynews.com is good for rental searches in the north. Failing that I suppose a B&B in the area of which there must be a few would do the job.

Bridgewater is the outlet centre?

Advertisement