Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelodge Rooms £12/€12

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 DaveGefow

This is cool, and a really good deal, however do you think this will be selected hotels?? ie do you think for places like central london the offer will not be applicable??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭kindalen

i stayed in their liverpool st hotel in london for £9 before. loads usually available in london. check out tripadvisor though,some can be run down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Will definately check this out when it launches.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Could anyone recommend which of their London ones might be the better of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Stayed in Docklands travelodge in London during the summer for about £40. Was fairly nice for the money (i.e. Irish hotel prices), feel a bit muggish for not payin £9 or whatever though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭whatsupdoc?

I'd say it will very hard to get one of these.
    Normally they only sell a certain amount for each night at that price and when there are gone, they bumb the price up.
    Fri/Sat nights and the more popular cities will be first to go, try and be flexible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

It just says Ireland and Spain, no Uk?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

nm wrote: »
    It just says Ireland and Spain, no Uk?
    It says € 12 for Ireland and Spain. It's £12 in the UK. That's the way I'd interpet it anyway

Advertisement