Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skype on Meteor

• 28-08-2009 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Does anybody know if any of the meteor phones have or can get Skype on them? Any info will be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 donnchadhc

Thanks Captain Morgan. Thats what I mean, does anbody know if you are able to download skype onto any of the wifi enabled meteor phone. I have an upgrade and I travel so skype would be a useful thing to have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Although you didn't mention whether you would be using Skype on prepay or postpay, I thought i'd mention that the Meteor unlimited data bundle has the following restriction regarding VoIP.
    Meteor wrote:
    Use of the VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is not permitted within the Unlimited Mobile Internet Add-On and Meteor reserves the right to impose technological or other constraints on this or related types of application.

Advertisement