Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Simple fix for DeskJet picking 2 pages? And - claiming HP warranty?

• 28-08-2009 6:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I bought an HP DeskJet F2280 from Argos. I paid for their "replacement" insurance, because I plan to use non-original ink and I know this voids warranty on related issues.

However I got an issue that is not linked to ink. The printer now sometimes grabs two pages at once - with one slightly following the other, so that the printed page is split between them.

If I go back to Argos, I guess I'll exhaust the replacement insurance (it only works once). Is there any way to claim HP warranty without triggering the insurance? (Wiether through some HP rep, or Argos somehow?)

Or perhaps there is a quick fix to the problem itself?

Advertisement