Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" LCD HD TV

• 28-08-2009 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭

Doesn't have to be full hd, aroundbout the 32" size (doesn't have to be exactly 32") only want tv's from brick and mortar shops not online ones. My budget is E500

Thanks
    Maloney_o9

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

You can easily get a 32" Full HD tv for that kind of one.

Samsung Series 5

http://www.powercity.ie/?par=10-12

€480

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭omerin

there is a discount on tvs (philips i think) in harvey norman finishing this weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭quiche

Harvey Norman deffo has/had a good sale on - was actually surprised to see half decent prices.

Through elara.ie I actually just picked up a toshiba 32av635 from - 455 euro - pretty happy - not full HD - but selling point is that it does good upscaling of standard def signal. Anyways the price was good for what it is - the 32av615, previous model, I think is being discontinued so is getting knock down prices (300 pounds in uk).

Had it a few days - happyish so far - still needs tweaking, and obviously very dependent on the signal coming in. Should hunt down a calibration dvd or similar. Only major complaint so far is that off-axis viewing isn't great and the screen isn't massively bright - which if not watching tv with direct sunlight shouldn't be a major issue. YMMV.

n.b.: so yeah no brick and mortar - mention elara.ie as you can pick it up from there warehouse in park west after its ordered. But if deffo no web at all, then the other posters have good options. Pickup cost was 2 euro or something I think.

Advertisement