Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FM 104's History making give away!!!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

garyt24 wrote: »
    Regardless of 104 giving away a house befor. i think its a great prize..alot better than other stations are giving and especially in a recession.... Pple need to stop been so negitive and be happy they might have a chance to win a house...
    I'd have more respect for them if they were giving away €250k CASH TBH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

gar32 wrote: »
    Do the lotto if you ask me at least the money goes to good charities if you don't win. Not into rich radio station owners pockets.

Jesus it's like talking to a wall - do 104 build houses? No. Who builds houses? A developer. Now who do you think wants their money back? Not to mention the text companies, mobile networks etc.. ranting and raving about it when you haven't even thought about what you're typing is just annoying.

Sizzler wrote: »
    Its the 2 bed house right?

http://www.manorpark.ie/barnwell.html

How much are they saying its worth? €250K or something ridiculous? Good luck with that!

Having furnished a house recently I'd say there's easily 30k worth of furnishings in the house judging by what they are saying the contents are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

I think for sure they have their E250,000 from 2 euro text now. All profit from

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 iwanafiesta

is there a catch tho!! like when someone sells raffle tickets to win a house !! if enough are sold then the person gets more than the value for a house that would have made less in this current market !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

Do you think the person that wins the thing is gonna give a to55?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 iwanafiesta

when you put it that way, how bad is right....

Advertisement