Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room for rent across the road from the college

Options
  • 28-08-2009 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Double room for rent, 270 a month, less than 2min walk to college, lovely house newly decorated, 3 girls in the house, looking for male or female.

Reply in thread or pm me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭nessie911

I have put it up on daft as well, if anyone wants more details. Hopefully will add a picture during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,915 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

If you had only posted 3 days earlier...*sigh*

mars bar wrote: »
    If you had only posted 3 days earlier...*sigh*

a come live with us were lovely.:-). do ya no of anyone still looking?

nessie911 wrote: »
    a come live with us were lovely.:-). do ya no of anyone still looking?

I'm sure ye are! No sorry, everyone I know of has already booked into Cratloe or Thomond because it had to be paid by last Friday...

Room is gone. thank god

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

Offaly eh? There's a decent Offaly contingent in Stoney Meadows (the wonderous red bricks next to the college) also.

didnt know there was many from offaly around ere.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 1959

from Nenagh, looking for a place near l.i.t...anyone still looking for a house mate??

As far as I know, there is a room available right beside the college in Stoney Meadows. Saw a poster up on a window of the house...

Yeah that's in number one!

• Advertisement

Thinking of jumping ship from Cratloe (first year houses are for show, we're still fighting for a new microwave this year, no bins, no fire extinguisher which is illegal, no towel racks or toilet roll holder...). Do you know the people in that house?

I know one of them to say well to - Jaime, he's in Music Tech 3 I think. Punky dude.

Ah cool, I'm in Music Tech 2.

Thanks!

still lookin for a room near l.i.t if ye hear of anything?

There are notices up around the college, have you not called anyone?!

as im new to the college, im not seen all the add's in the college.

basically im lookin for a good sized room with a desk, im 26, male and a fairly nice lad to get on with, males or females in the house doesnt really bother me, but i would like to be close to the college, as my hours are fairly split up?

im back in on Monday, ill take a look for them posted add's around the college. thanks for the help so far!!

ill know over the wknd if i got a place, went to the students union and got another sheet of accommodation from them, and think im sorted!

Advertisement