Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC-in-a-Mac

Options
  • 28-08-2009 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

Looking to convert my recently departed PowerMac G5 box into a gaming rig. Reading this Jan 2006 post I know its possible. Has anyone tried this? It will be mainly used for MMOs (EvE Online, WOW, Warhammer, Aion, Mortal Online, Darkfall, Champions Online). Already got Win XP, 1920 x 1080 display, keyboard and mouse. Having never built before would appreciate some advice on the parts, suppliers and budget required to make this happen. Looking around HWVS seem hard to beat on pricing. If this is a really bad idea feel free to let me know. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭hk797

Mods feel free to lock or delete this thread ... found out what i needed from the tweaking and mods section where i should have posted this originally .. thx

Advertisement