Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heather's baby?

Options
  • 28-08-2009 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭

I watch Eastenders,but have missed a bit lately, just wondering if it ever came out who Heather is pregnant for? (My OH is convinced nobody could 'get up on that'!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Not yet no. I am guessing Minty but there are rumours that it could be Phil :eek:

and to your OH SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! I love Heather :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭m'lady

angel01 wrote: »
    Not yet no. I am guessing Minty but there are rumours that it could be Phil :eek:

and to your OH SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! I love Heather :D

Phil?! wow... now that would be funny!! I was thinking the young fella ..Darren? when it came out he looked kinda frightened!! I know, he deserves a slap! I love her too! she is so sweet and everything which can go wrong, will go wrong on her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Im convinced tis Phil but something in the back of my mind is saying Darren. Cant wait til we find out! I`ll be so disapointed if it was an R&R one nighter!

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Laydee

I would love for it to be Minty, then they could live happily ever after :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

I think it's goin to be Darren's though. How freaky is that:eek: Aww I'd love it to be George Michaels:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Phil is dominating the betting but even before that I thought it was him. Heather said something along the lines of that "she doubted that he even remembers" and I think it was roughly around the time that Phil fell off the wagon so yeah, I reckon it's him. It could be a decent storyline which could see Phil back to his snarling and cruel best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭djcervi

If it's Phil's child Heather won't have it easy. Shirley will probably go against her, for sleeping with him while she was "with him". Also Phil might try to deem Heather as an unfit mother and will attempt to take the baby and shut Heather out. It won't be nice anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Phil is dominating the betting but even before that I thought it was him. Heather said something along the lines of that "she doubted that he even remembers" and I think it was roughly around the time that Phil fell off the wagon so yeah, I reckon it's him. It could be a decent storyline which could see Phil back to his snarling and cruel best.

Heard that also and I do remember something about him going into heather's room instead of Shirley's when he was drunk:confused: Could be imagining that though! I'd say this one is goin to drag on til Christmas at least:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

ziggy23 wrote: »
    Heard that also and I do remember something about him going into heather's room instead of Shirley's when he was drunk:confused: Could be imagining that though! I'd say this one is goin to drag on til Christmas at least:rolleyes:

Hopefully this years

Any chance the father could be Ian?...given what Jane is currently looking for, she could raise the child as her own

Advertisement