Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy cans of Tiger Beer in Dublin?

Options
  • 28-08-2009 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Does anyone know where I can buy cans of Tiger Beer in Dublin? Am heading to Electric Picnic next weekend and Tiger would be my preferred tipple.

I've seen cans of Tiger before in that Centra on Dame Street (next to where Little Caesars used to be) but that was a while ago.

Anyone know where would stock them at the mo?

Cheers!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Ahh a dedicated Tiger drinker!

I would say they are hard to get and have never seen them myself,but try the Asian markets/stores although they supply alot of the bottled version to restaurants but i`m sure they can direct you ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tippguy

they used to be a euro a can there for a while but that was short dated stock. it was in a fair few offies around then. but the only place i've seen them regularly is on aer lingus flights

Advertisement