Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queer Beers?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Yeah you're right - us Dubs should try to make allowances for those travelling up from the country.

I can also make any night of the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 jamijary

I think Fri nite while not quite might suit those who are travelling and even those who are working and sure it might be better if its not too quite we mite not have anything to talk about!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Let me know if you need an Admin to attend in order to keep the rabble at bay. :)

/Flexes muscles.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

You have powers in real life too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

if anyone has, Beruthiel has.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Boston wrote: »
    I'd suggest a quiet bar on a quiet night as a social event its best if people could talk to one another. Sub lounge on tara has become very popular with boards beers, then there's places like the longstone beside the screen cinema.

October 2nd?

Time for a poll me things, whose organising it?

Looks like you are :D

The sub lounge can get very busy, found the harbourmaster to be very quiet on a friday and it's just the same distance down the quays.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Stark wrote: »
    You have powers in real life too?

You have no idea!

I'll be away most of the month, definitely not in a position to be ringing places and booking tables. Harbourmaster is a nice bar and definitely up market enough to be gay friendly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Boston wrote: »
    I'll be away most of the month, definitely not in a position to be ringing places and booking tables. Harbourmaster is a nice bar and definitely up market enough to be gay friendly.

Was in it a few weeks back with a small gang and on a Friday and there was no need to book, they also do some rather nice wines.

Oh yeah a queer beers down in the docks, there I said it :D but there are unlikely to be any sailors. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

October 2? Isn't that Lisbon polling day. Wouldn't wanna waste a chance to have my say on that... :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

The Vaults has two for one on a Friday but they serve you twice as slowly.

They have been known to hold gay nights whilst also not being a gay bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Excellent - was wondering if there would be much interest - then completely forgot about it

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭greyed

Can anybody come along? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 68,703 ✭✭✭✭L1011

greyed wrote: »
    Can anybody come along? :pac:

It helps if you're at least the littlest bit quare, but basically yes...

Anyone of legal age is welcome regardless of orientation or gender.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭greyed

Hehh, ok cool.

Advertisement