Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help

Options
  • 28-08-2009 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Good Evening all,

I truly need to harness the positive spiritual will that I know exists within this forum.

I have a terrible situation going on right now.Out of respect for others involved I cannot divulge details.

I think it is enough to say I am broken & bereft & need affirmations

I would truly appreciate any offering from the community here

Thank you.. in love & light

LB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I am sorry to hear of your distress.
    What ever the situation is it will pass, it is only temporary.
    I will light a candle for you and yours.
    Strength and Courage

(Copyright David L. Griffith 1998)

It takes strength to be certain,
    It takes courage to have doubts.

It takes strength to fit in,
    It takes courage to stand out.

It takes strength to share a friend’s pain,
    It takes courage to feel your own pain.

It takes strength to hide your own pain,
    It takes courage to show it and deal with it.

It takes strength to stand guard,
    It takes courage to let down your guard.

It takes strength to conquer,
    It takes courage to surrender.

It takes strength to endure abuses,
    It takes courage to stop them.

It takes strength to stand alone,
    It takes courage to lean on a friend.

It takes strength to love,
    It takes courage to be loved.

It takes strength to survive,
    It takes courage to live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Your desire to harness the will spiritual or not in this site sets off alarm bells and RED FLAGS for me. Quit manipulating others and focus on yer own ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭jingx3

Darlughda wrote: »
    Your desire to harness the will spiritual or not in this site sets off alarm bells and RED FLAGS for me. Quit manipulating others and focus on yer own ****.

If this subject is a little too personal and evocative for you to discuss maturely perhaps you should reconsider contributing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Jingx3,
    if youve a problem with posts hit the report post button.

darlughda, infracted and banned for three days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

Ladybird

Hope you'll get through your difficult time very soon. It will pass, and then maybe it will make a bit more sense as to why it all came about.
    Bless you & all the best. B

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 thedeadpoet

To begin, OP - Everything will be all right in the end. If its not all right, then its probably not the end. I'm going to pass on to you a link to a book which I am positive will help you >> http://www.scribd.com/doc/11940551/ebook-the-power-of-concentration-dumonttheron-q << I have an edition on my iPhone which I bring with me everywhere.

Last and least, Darlughda: You must for your own sake discontinue such a negative attitude and consider adopting one of a more positive manner or you will destroy yourself and genuine happiness will never be yours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Last and least, Darlughda: You must for your own sake discontinue such a negative attitude and consider adopting one of a more positive manner or you will destroy yourself and genuine happiness will never be yours.

Err, actually I'm doing pretty good on the genuine happiness front, thanks.

In fairness, OP, I do owe you an apology, I had a really bad reaction to your choice of words and I should not have posted what I did. Anyway, hope you found the best possible outcome to your situation.

Advertisement