If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon AVR-1910 quote please

Options
  • 28-08-2009 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

I like the spec on the Denon AVR-1910, however the price is prohibitive for a newbie. Whats the best you can do on this unit?

Also I have taken a liking to the Philips 42PFL7404H (popular set I know)

How much would these two beauties cost me as a bundle, delivered to Meath.

Regards,

Macnab.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Macnab,

My what good taste you have!

Ok for the Denon 1910 and the 42PFL7404 we would quote €1399.99 (that includes a 2 year warranty on the Denon and a 3 Year warranty on the 7404H)

...However for just an extra €49.99 you can actually get the amazing 42PFL8404H which technically is the same as the 7404 but includes NET TV and Ambilight AND we can offer this including a 4 year warranty with the Denon at just €1449.99!

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way - the 8404 and the 1910 are available from stock at the moment.

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭macnab

Great service thanks guys! that 8404 is fantastic, every time I walk into the room it makes me look twice, and thats just watching SD freeview satellite channels. The Denon is a work in progress.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

macnab wrote: »
    Great service thanks guys! that 8404 is fantastic, every time I walk into the room it makes me look twice, and thats just watching SD freeview satellite channels. The Denon is a work in progress.

McNab,

Thanks for taking the time to reply and it's great to hear another happy 8404 Customer (I just wish we could get enough of the 8404 to meet demand at the moment :( ).

On the Denon front - keep us posted if you need any help/guidance setting it up.

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.