Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vaccine creators refuse vaccinations (and warning of mandatory vaccinations).

• 28-08-2009 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Note: Please note that the thread title is not a claim that I am making. It is merely the subject of a video I stumbled across on infowars here.

Mods: Merge if superfluous.

Subject:
    Journalist Wayne Madsen tells Russia today scientists involved in creating previous vaccinations are telling family and friends not to take the H1N1 vaccine. Madsen also warns that the government may make the vaccination mandatory.
    http://www.infowars.com/madsen-on-rt-vaccine-creators-refuse-to-take-h1n1-vaccine/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4SmFxyust0

Summary:
    - Vaccine being tested on children and adults.
    - US Dept. of H&HS wishes to vaccinate 160 mil. by Dec.
    - Talks about survey (one third of nurses in UK - I acknowledge that rebuttals have been offered for this is in existing threads) and GBS.
    - Interview with investigative journalist Wayne Madson.
    - There has been a test community. Vaccines are not for everyone.
    - Children were used as guinea pigs in Oklahoma.
    - The vaccination R&D community will not take vaccination nor will they permit their family to.
    - Side effects, thimerosal, mercury, GBS, autism, court cases.
    - Free choice VS Mandatory vaccinations
    - Anti-Vaccine movement in America. Invoking emergency protocols. Vaccines as predicate for school enrollment.
    - Talks about previous side-effects. Vaccine is considered unsafe.
    - Peak will be reached in October like previous influenza.

Opinion/Question: My convictions are hinging on the answer to the following question: How slanted/biased is the source Russia Today?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭uprising

Was just looking at Wayne Madsen, he seem's to be a person who may be a little better informed than us. And for Russia Today, it was very American.
    I believe what he says, the people who were told to make this cocktail aren't stupid, probably promoted after the worldwide spate of microbiologist's turning up dead, the actual people who would have been the first line of defence, they probably unwittingly started the process to create this virus, or collectively did create it, then were topped off to keep them quiet as it was released for everyday consumption,this "vaccine" has been rushed in from nowhere, actually rushed in way too quick, by big cheese companies who've shown contempt for human beings in favor of profit, being made mandatory in some part's, more to follow I presume.

Wayne Madsen
    Career
    An investigative journalist and columnist, Madsen has previously worked as a intelligence officer in the US Navy[1], a communications security analyst with the National Security Agency[2] and subsequently worked for the Naval Data Automation Command, United States Department of State, RCA Corporation, Computer Sciences Corporation[3] and is a Senior Fellow of the Electronic Privacy Information Center.[4]
    He is a member of the Society of Professional Journalists, Investigative Reporters and Editors, Association for Intelligence Officers, and the National Press Club (USA).[3]
    Madsen currently edits the Wayne Madsen Report, which he describes as following in the tradition of Drew Pearson and Jack Anderson's famous "Washington Merry-Go-Round" syndicated column and columns by I.F. Stone. Among others, his columns have appeared in The Miami Herald, Houston Chronicle, Philadelphia Inquirer, Columbus Dispatch, Sacramento Bee, and Atlanta Journal-Constitution.[1]
    In 2001 Madsen was denied a press pass as an Internet journalist to cover the first inauguration of George W. Bush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Majority think swine flu vaccine deadlier than virus according to this media report.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/fox-news-poll-majority-think-swine-flu-vaccine-deadlier-than-virus.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Majority think swine flu vaccine deadlier than virus according to this media report.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/fox-news-poll-majority-think-swine-flu-vaccine-deadlier-than-virus.html

Wow that link has prison planet and fox news in it, would it be possible for me to rely on something less.

And there can be no doubt that people are worried about the vaccine given the amount of scaremongering, mostly without foundation, that's going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

: How slanted/biased is the source Russia Today?

Was watching a programme on Al Jezeera yesterday about the media, and they stated that RT is part funded by the Kremlin !!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Pixel8

The WHO have been pushing for forced vaccinations since June 13th.

If you haven't already heard about Jane Burgermeister filling criminal charges against the WHO, the UN, the EU, Baxter and lots more, then i suggest you do some research into her case.

Here's an interview of Jane Burgermeister by Project Camelot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PelTWCUmTsU

God, i dunno what to vote on Lisbon now but i think im sticking to a NO vote after catching a glimpse of what our leaders have in store for us!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Well I couldn't call the accustions of scaremongering unwarranted, I mean what else are we meant to say with the protential of having vaccines forced onto us. I don't see people being lined up for aids screenings, or cancer screenings, or f*cking bird flu screenings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

Slugs wrote: »
    Well I couldn't call the accustions of scaremongering unwarranted, I mean what else are we meant to say with the protential of having vaccines forced onto us. I don't see people being lined up for aids screenings, or cancer screenings, or f*cking bird flu screenings.

Exactly, swine flu is not that fatal, I remember reading about people who had it in the newspapers, it is like the normal flu just a bit worse.

As above cancer kills hundreds of thousands of people yet nothing is done about that.

I'm not liking this one bit and there's no way in hell that I'm taking that vaccine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Slugs wrote: »
    Do you see people being forced to have swine flu screenings? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭uprising

humanji wrote: »
    Do you see people being forced to have swine flu screenings? :confused:

I see lot's of sh1t trying to frighten people into getting "vaccinated", and the thought of forced vaccination's isn't that far fetched, lot's of people say now "oh there's no forced vaccination's", but WILL there be sometime sooner or later, and other forced vaccination's in the future for something their cooking up now in Porton Down or Fort Detrick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

The only scaremongering comes from CT'ers who are claiming the world is trying to force vaccinations on us, when most of the authorities are telling us not to bother with the vaccine unless we are in the danger groups, and telling us that we'll all be grand after about a weeks worth of sickness. There's a bit of a difference between the two groups.

• Advertisement
Advertisement