Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT555 - International Business with French

Options
  • 28-08-2009 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

Anyone else here doing it? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭xXxnaoisexXx

Hey,
    I'm doin internation business and spainish!
    so near enough :P

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackdog2

I'm doing int. business alright, chinese though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

maybe we will be in some business classes together!:D:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭xXxnaoisexXx

I seen the timetable today, not to bad.
    Cant wait to start :D

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Andrew Purfield

it'll be interesting alright! doing dt555:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭TheZenWithin

I didn't see the point in starting a new topic so I though I'd just ask you guys. What kind of points did you get in the LC? I', trying to figure out what kind of points I'd need to get into the course. I know I'd be well up for the course and its other requirements but I don't think I could get higher than 370 points

Anyone want clear things up for me here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

I didn't see the point in starting a new topic so I though I'd just ask you guys. What kind of points did you get in the LC? I', trying to figure out what kind of points I'd need to get into the course. I know I'd be well up for the course and its other requirements but I don't think I could get higher than 370 points

Anyone want clear things up for me here?

I got 400. Cut off point was 390 in 2009

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Andrew Purfield

neil_18_ wrote: »
    I got 400. Cut off point was 390 in 2009

even though its months later and no one will read this til applying to the CAO, i got only 295 points and I got this course on access. HEAR is a scheme for the low earning families of the country in a bid to get poorer people into third level and help end some ineqaulity which the fees instigate. I always thought the leaving cert was stupid in school. Now with nearly 2 years of college done I can see how irrelavant from life it really is. Its just an entrance exam. HEAR help people get in on reduced points. I have to say theres people who got nearly twice me points level in me course and they're thicker than a sack of spuds so i wouldnt worry too much if anyone thinks lower points means lower IQ(neil knows who I mean). Also good luck to all CAO applicants to this course and others this year. I didnt make me mind up til the end of august so dont worry if ye arent sure bout what ye want to do. Thats 100% normal.

Advertisement