Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new showreel

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Surly

Nice reel Hugh. I really like some of the stuff on your site too; the Olympics vignettes in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

Really nice reel.
    Did I spot Pitch 'n Putt with Beckett 'n Joyce in there? Love that short...
    'A Topic.... All fecund in it's nuttiness!' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

Thanks Surly, appreciated. Well spotted Donnie! (Donald ?)
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 webmatrix

Very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ryan odonnell

wow hugh, nice showreel! i hope to someday reach to degree of professionalism which oozes from your work!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭conf101

Very impressive!

So where do you go with this showreel now? As in who do you show/send it to etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I'm guessing he gets plenty of work, it's just to provide people that have heard of him with examples of him previous work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭conf101

Looking at that showreel I'd imagine he gets tonnes of work alright. I'm only asking as I recently graduated from a media studies degree so I'm right at the start of a (hopefully) long career road in this area!

Advertisement