Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

CombatCow wrote: »
    Yeah just finished it yesterday, overall it was enjoyable, the only thing I would say is the controls are a bit fiddly, and it's hard to judge jumps because of perceptive and lack of character shadow on some terrain. I fell to my death many a time because of it :mad:

CC

Definitely agree with that, and aiming some weapons could be extremely hit and miss (try hitting an enemy above you with the shotgun!)
    Also the same price on Amazon at the moment too apparently
    Wish they'd hurry up and start offering Uncharted 2 at that price!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Actually my copy was a promo not to be re-sold etc.., so if anyone wants it PM me.

CC

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SeanyMc22

CombatCow wrote: »
    Actually my copy was a promo not to be re-sold etc.., so if anyone wants it PM me.

CC

I would love this if its still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I've had A Crack in Time in my backlog for ages so I decided to open it up the other week. I've been enjoying it so far, especially the time puzzels with Clank.

Has anyone managed to get the 'My Blaster Runs Really, Really Hot!' Trophy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

I've had A Crack in Time in my backlog for ages so I decided to open it up the other week. I've been enjoying it so far, especially the time puzzels with Clank.

Yeah I think it was the last trophy I got. It's tough as hell. I managed to platinum the game in the end. Didn't take me too long, but had to devote a good bit of time to playing the game and there's a bit of luck in it depending when or if you get extra lives and stuff. It's doable though, you just have to keep playing it over and over until you get used to the patterns and stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

It is doable, pain in the butt though.
    Was the last trophy I needed to plat., and probably a lot of people too, I'd imagine.

I just finished the game a few moments ago. I'm going to head back and get all the collectables now. A very enjoyable game.

I think Mr. Zurkon is one of the best ever game characters.

I just unlocked the Platinum Trophy. The last trophy I needed was My Blaster Runs Really, Really Hot. I had tried it many times before but couldn't get it.

I went back a few minutes ago and it only took two tries.

Advertisement