Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Accommodation wanted near Drumcondra

Options
  • 28-08-2009 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey, im a girl from donegal starting in St.Pats at the end of September, didn't get campus and looking for accomodation around Drumcondra. If anyone knows of anything please let me know :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Kathy_x_x

hey :) just wondering if you got accomodation after? If not, I'm in a house with another student (both in Pat's) and 2 proffesionals and one other guy! the room is a double room, it's a 13-14 minute walk from the college, it's in a quiet area and the rent is pretty cheap, it'll be in the low 300's per month!! If you're interested PM me and I'll give you my mobile number or MSN :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Catherine_x

Hey..thanks so much for replying but there was a cancellation in campus and i musta been next on the list so got sorted with that! See ya in Pats maybe :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Kathy_x_x

That's awesome :) enjoy!
    yea might cya round, it's a teeny college!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement