Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

plc workload

• 28-08-2009 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

hey a friend of mine is starting the applied social studies plc in september and she hasn't a clue about how much work is involved or how the timetable is divided out or anything... anyone offer any help??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

workload is a joke. plc is a joke! If that's her route she has nothing to worry about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Pjfc37

im starting that course too its a lot of assignments and as far as i know 3o min classes and 9-4 days with maybe half day on friday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Pjfc37 wrote: »
    im starting that course too its a lot of assignments and as far as i know 3o min classes and 9-4 days with maybe half day on friday

Is this course running in the Institute of Further Education??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Pjfc37

yes it is :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Pjfc37 wrote: »
    yes it is :)

The Institute of Technology Carlow and the Further Education Centre aren't the same..... they are separate

• Advertisement
Advertisement