Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grenade launchers

Options
  • 29-08-2009 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm wondering if i should get a 40mm airsoft grenade launcher as my first attachment for my CA M15A4 SLV?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭hairyman

Launchers look the part,,but they sure add a lot of heft to the replica,,but i love em.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

they are great for getting people heads down on the field, just remeber thet ad a hell of a lot of weight to the AEG and just remeber after you buy the launcher you still have to get the shells don't foregt to budget for them. We normally try to have two 203 laucher in out team when we are outdoors normally helps

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

i can take a bit of weight i have a CA M15A4 SLV so i wont know if the standard CA m203 would fit?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,808 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

.22 Lover wrote: »
    i can take a bit of weight i have a CA M15A4 SLV so i wont know if the standard CA m203 would fit?

Well that depends, does your gun have a RIS cage fitted? If so you can just screw a RIS mounted 203 straight on. If not you'll either need to fit one or get a hanger type 203 and heatshield.

No it doesn't have an RAS cage it will have to be under slung and the heat shield isn't necessary

• Advertisement

No it doesn't have an RAS cage it will have to be under slung and the heat shield isn't necessary

It is, because the 203 hangs on the heatshield which sits over the outer barrel which carries the weight. No other way to attach it as far as I'm aware unless you fit a RIS.

But the CA m203 attatches to the outer barrel

But the CA m203 attatches to the outer barrel

Like this type?

http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=253

Didn't even know they existed:pac:

That the one im planing on getting but at the moment im about 140euros short

What is the range for an 18 round grenade?

• Advertisement

depends on the nade and lots of other stuff have a look at this http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/BulletDetail?bulletID=79
    gives you a rough idea of what kinda fps they fire at and ou can figure the rest out from there

Thanks

no probs saw it the other day and had a vague mem of someone asking about them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

hobby airsoft should have a M203 in stock that will fit on a RIS or barrel mounted (comes with an adapter for RIS and both marui and 'real', i.e. everyone other than Marui, barrel mounts). I got one myself and they are a very nice bit of kit and not too heavy. I think it was 150. I have to say I do prefer the look of the barrel mounted ones.

Thanks ill check it out;)

Advertisement