Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia e63 text size

• 29-08-2009 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

I've just got a nokia e63,which seems to be a good phone.
    However I find that the text size is very small and hard to read.I've tried changing the font size in settings>general>personalisation>display>font size to large,but it doesn't seem to make any difference.
    Does anyone know if there is any other way to increase the font size.
    Thanks in advance:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

manta356 wrote: »
    However I find that the text size is very small and hard to read.I've tried changing the font size in settings>general>personalisation>display>font size to large,but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Hmm.. it makes no difference other than the text on icons. I'll have a play with it today and see if I can find some other way. Luckily I like small text :)

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭manta356

Thanks for reply,anyone else got any ideas:confused:

Quackles wrote: »
    Hmm.. it makes no difference other than the text on icons. I'll have a play with it today and see if I can find some other way. Luckily I like small text :)

Any joy on this since:confused:

Anyone got any ideas how i can increase the text size ,please :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Don't think you can - I searched for my e71. No luck.
    But for messages you can buy 'Best Fullscreen Message' - zoom and different font sizes http://nokia-e63-software.smartphoneware.com/fsmessage.php

• Advertisement

Thanks for that,will give that a try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

This might be wrong, but have you tried downloading a different theme ? It might have a clearer font ?

long_b wrote: »
    This might be wrong, but have you tried downloading a different theme ? It might have a clearer font ?

Good thinking!!!

;)

And what about that 'flipfont' thing I keep seeing on Ovi? (must admit, I never check discription)

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ralphie

manta356 wrote: »

I got Psiloc Font Magnifier from Nokia site about 18 months ago (sorry I dont have a link) for my N95 8GB.Its brilliant,you can adjust magnification to suit your eyes.

Oh, that's right, Psiloc...
    Thx for that reminder,
    Here's the link: http://shop.psiloc.com/en/Application,262290,Psiloc+Font+Magnifier

• Advertisement
Advertisement