Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Will it run ok on my PC?

• 29-08-2009 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi,
    I just saw GTA IV for a tenner down at the local supermarket. Was wondering will it run on the following specs?

AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual core 4200+
    1gb ram
    Nvidia geforce 7600GS with 512 mb vram
    200gb hard drive

According to the back of the box it will but have heard it is a very hard game to run on mid range/ oldish pc's.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Go here http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

Click the drop down box and look for GTA IV. It will tell you how well it run on your machine.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

amjon wrote: »
    Hi,
    I just saw GTA IV for a tenner down at the local supermarket. Was wondering will it run on the following specs?

AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual core 4200+
    1gb ram
    Nvidia geforce 7600GS with 512 mb vram
    200gb hard drive

According to the back of the box it will but have heard it is a very hard game to run on mid range/ oldish pc's.

Thanks

Where did you see it? Tesco?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭amjon

Morrisons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭amjon

I can't get the plug in for that site. Can anyone pm me a link?

Advertisement