Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who did you lose your virginity to?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭SarahChambers

Still a virgin. Sometimes I wish I had sex, other times the idea of it is so scary it almost makes me sick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Still a virgin. Sometimes I wish I had sex, other times the idea of it is so scary it almost makes me sick.

At the risk of tempting fate..........

*cue hoards of offers for your virginity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭SarahChambers

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    At the risk of tempting fate..........

*cue hoards of offers for your virginity

I have had offers, and in real life, not just on the internet :D:D:D:D

Feel as if I am being left behind by my friends, but I am not ready for it yet. It causes me a lot of stress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Define short term and long term in relation to the poll options pleeease! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Anonomyte

One night stands, with both genders. I'm a classy burd. :pac:

Thats a great way! Some dub gal I met o a night out, she was hot I was 17 she was 27.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I waited for a gf I really cared about, so her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Some slag.

Can't for the life of me remember her name.

/Classy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

childhood sweetheart who i ended up being with for almost 3 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

Wow, me too, what colour pubes did you have? We might know each other.

see avatar.:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

An exboyfriend who I got back together with at a later date... not too sure what category that's supposed to fit into.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Crush/Next door neighbour. We'd been scoring for the last year and then one night it just happened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

my first serious bf,aged 16.

was only with him 2 mths at that point but we stayed together for another year and a half.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

The first guy I slept with was my first boyfriend and the first guy I ever kissed too. He then went on to become the first person to break my heart. Bastard! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

The guy who'd just been crowned Mr IT Tallaght

Hahahah

The guy who'd just been crowned Mr IT Tallaght

Hahahah
    Oh dear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Feel as if I am being left behind by my friends, but I am not ready for it yet. It causes me a lot of stress.
    Personal Issues mode: I ended up doing it with some randomer because of that and it was crap and pointless and I may as well have not bothered.
    You shouldn't feel obliged to wait until it's with someone you're madly in love with either, but do yourself a favour and wait until there's some at least something there - then it will feel right and be an enjoyable experience, rather than a "was that it?" one. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Halla Basin

Besides myself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Long term relationship of course, I am a lady after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Reindeer

No option for a catholic priest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Anonomyte

Dudess wrote: »
    Personal Issues mode: I ended up doing it with some randomer because of that and it was crap and pointless and I may as well have not bothered.
    You shouldn't feel obliged to wait until it's with someone you're madly in love with either, but do yourself a favour and wait until there's some at least something there - then it will feel right and be an enjoyable experience, rather than a "was that it?" one. :)

Your screening process is a rigorous one, simon cowell like almost;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

There's no I quite disastrously lost it to an acquaintance of a friend not nearly close enough to be an actual friend but hardly a one night stand option.

Tut-tut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

My first love which was a long termer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Same here ,long term relationship ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

My first serious boyfriend, a long termer. But we broke up shortly afterwards.

Just to restore my faith in God: can any guys confirm that they lost it to a hot much-older woman who 'taught them the ropes'.

Why does that never happen in real life. :)

stovelid wrote: »
    Just to restore my faith in God: can any guys confirm that they lost it to a hot much-older woman who 'taught them the ropes'.

Why does that never happen in real life. :)

*Crickets*

Well. The guys here that would normally tell you they were taught the ropes by a hot older woman, are currently unavailable at the moment not scoring :pac:

Though, it happens.

Abigayle wrote: »
    *Crickets*

Well. The guys here that would normally tell you they were taught the ropes by a hot older woman, are currently unavailable at the moment not scoring :pac:

Though, it happens.

Maybe it's because they think you have to go and disrupt a wedding and kidnap the bride after.

stovelid wrote: »
    Maybe it's because they think you have to go and disrupt a wedding and kidnap the bride after.

Pfff.. When all they had to do was offer to cut the grass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ex girlfriend. Took me 6 months of being nice to the cow before she finally gave in lol. While I was doing her I was dying to finish up so I could go tell all me mates that I was a no longer seanyboy but seanyman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

seanybiker wrote: »
    ex girlfriend. Took me 6 months of being nice to the cow before she finally gave in lol. While I was doing her I was dying to finish up so I could go tell all me mates that I was a no longer seanyboy but seanyman.

Who did you have to ride to become seanybiker? (don't say yore ma :pac:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Who did you have to ride to become seanybiker? (don't say yore ma :pac:)
    Ah crap I knew when I was typing my post in that there was gonna be something wrong about it. :( lol

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭ryoishin

Catherine Ann Cooper!

She was off to New Zealand and wanted a go before she went.

Held onto the radiator for extra power when i jizzed i realised the rad was on and my hand was burning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

My abseil instructor - it's a long story. :o

Abigayle wrote: »
    Pfff.. When all they had to do was offer to cut the grass.

Had to follow your link to get joke. Stovelid subculture fail.:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

I'm still with the guy who I lost my virginity to. We've known each other for years, so I completely trusted him. But sadly, he didn't lose his virginity to me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 demac71

was in a toilet in a youth hostel and shamefully horrible

seanybiker wrote: »
    You da maaaaan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

62 gals on here?

Bullcrap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Did anyone actually penetrate an atari jaguar? That's impressive!

Lost mine in a field, with a cow onlooking. Sexy times to be had by all!

• Advertisement

Homer and Marge re-ignited their sex life by having sex in a barn where they shouldn't have been trespassing - and a very interested cow was looking on.

I'm fascinated by the six girls who lost it to a prostitute, and would love to hear their stories.

Cows are quite curious creatures.

I'm fascinated by the six girls who lost it to a prostitute, and would love to hear their stories.

and see pics..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

To an ex gf after my debs.Good night but now I hate the bint :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

Girls don't need prostitutes to get sex.

Pretty much regardless of how they look, all they have to do is walk into a nightclub and there will be at least one willing male.

Bob_Harris wrote: »
    Girls don't need prostitutes to get sex.

Pretty much regardless of how they look, all they have to do is walk into a nightclub and there will be at least one willing male.

Even if the girl was Mary Harney?

• Advertisement

Even if the girl was Mary Harney?

Mary Harney is a girl?

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Oh dear.

It wasn't as bad as it sounds, really.

I'd been seeing him for a while, and we first happened to do it after he won that competition.

Of course, things turned sour shortly after... the 'fame' went to his head and he started shacking up with girls left, right and centre.

Fair play to him though, he never lied to get people into bed like a lot of people do. He was upfront about just wanting to be casual and not get into a serious relationship.

Perhaps some older women who are uncomfortable about the fact they're inexperienced and not into the idea of just getting it over with via a randomer might opt for a prostitute though. There was a programme about that very thing actually a couple of years ago. A woman in her 40s who wanted to wait until marriage because she was a christian, but unfortunately it didn't happen, paid for sex. And she seemed happy with how it went.

dlofnep wrote: »
    Did anyone actually penetrate an atari jaguar? That's impressive!
    Not an Atari Jaguar but I did have a thing going with a Commodore 64.

It all went tits up when I met the Amiga500 though. Such a nice, tight 2.5" floppy drive. The 64's tape deck was like a clown's pocket in comparison...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Some guy.

Seriously, haven't a clue who he was. How romantic...

You're some classy burd.... PM me your number would ya?

I still have mine, it's an a drawer somewhere, have to find it before I can loose it

• Advertisement
Advertisement