Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foxanime: any one used them??

Options
  • 29-08-2009 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭

So I am trying to pick up some anime series for my sisters birthday and www.foxanime.com has some good deals.

Has anyone used them and can tell me if they are good/bad/ugly or delivery times?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

Never used them. I usually use play.com or Amazon.co.uk. Both quite quick and cheaper than the shops.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

i use shopanimedvd.com myself. i usually get my stuff within a week, no problems whatsoever with them

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭vex

Ive used them a few times, only problem Ive had is , if they are out of stock on an item you could wait a good couple of weeks before your item is dispatched. not a bad thing if you are in no rush to get your items, but if you need something in a rush, it may be best to get it else where.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Yeah well ordered 2 boxsets about a month ago, money went out but they say they do this if something is backordered. Searched online, seems a common problem for the site but no "I never got my order" style responses so still holding out hope.

That and one of the boxsets is listed as not being for sale till October on amazon.com so maybe they have yet to even get the first batch.

Oh well, bought a ton of random stuff for my sisters birthday to cover my ass and these are now looking like her Christmas present (if they arrive).

Advertisement