Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is this song?

• 29-08-2009 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

At Wacken a few years ago I heard someone listening to a song on a cd that sounded awesome and it's been bugging me ever since trying to find out what it is. It sounded like 80's style metal, not extreme, with a male vocalist and the only lyrics I can remember are "he can take my breath away."

Does anyone know what this is?

looking back I think it may even have been power metal but i can't remember for sure.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

I was going to say Queen but Yahoo answers already told you that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

It's not queen. The song I'm looking for was really metal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭nix

Breathless by Quiet riot?

Nope. The lyrics were definitely he can take my breath away. And there were slight pauses between some of the words, like he.....can take.....my breath away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Aligator Farmer

Maybe it was HIM?

• Advertisement

I can't find a sample of that HIM song online to listen to, but I doubt it was that. The lyrics aren't quite the same, and the song I'm searching for was alot more 80's power metal style and had different vocals to HIM.

Advertisement