Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arch Druid of Ireland??

Options
  • 29-08-2009 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭

While looking at a for something else I stumbled across this. Kind of reminded me of something from the Life of Brian. Would anyone here who may have a bit of an insight into the whole Druidic thing in Ireland care to explain what's going on here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqOU-WaIUyo&feature=channel_page

Go on give us the inside track....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

There are a group of people who set themselves up as an order of christian druids and seem think they have authority, frankly they don't. The lead antagonist in this has been site banned form this site several times and tbh this 'druidic war' tried to spill over here into this forum and we wanted none of it.

If you wish to put those names into google I am sure you will find the flame wars that raged on other sites and in order to stop this thread in becoming one I am going to lock it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement