Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby in DIT

Options
  • 29-08-2009 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hey i was wondering what the standard of rugby is like in DIT and if many novices join the freshers team?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

Yeah there is a team in DIT, also there is a match every year between the north side vs south side campuses which the southside won this year. If you go into Aungier Street and ask for Herbie/or the girls in sports office, they will be able to point you in the right direction.

Peter
    [url]http://rugby.dit.ie/[/url]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MikeyCyrus

spraticus, you in year one this year? coz i want to do rugby too but have no clue were to go...

Also, there is a stand usually in every year, during the joining up on the socs and sports clubs. Once I get a number of one of the members, I will post it up.

Peter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

http://ditrfc.bebo.com should have everything you need

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 NuclearWombat

Off Topic(although I will also be joining the rugby soc, being from Kings Hos and all) but, Peadar, is that really DITs up/down readout in your signature?

• Advertisement

Off Topic(although I will also be joining the rugby soc, being from Kings Hos and all) but, Peadar, is that really DITs up/down readout in your signature?

Yes, it is the up/down in the computer labs for Computer Science in Kevin Street.

Off Topic(I used to play rugby and my team always used to beat Kings Hos anywhere we played. I remember the last time played and we won 195-0.)

Peter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

Still Off Topic (i've really gotta get myself a locker i can stick my laptop in, i'm liking those numbers:D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Gaz of nure

hello does anybody know how to apply for the scholarship for dit rugby??

Advertisement