Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry

• 29-08-2009 2:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Im interested in buying a blackberry from either vodafone or o2, whichever would suit me best.

I just want to know what the best package for me would be, I have alot of very close friends in the USA who use them and want to bbm them as its free, and I was in the vodafone store yesterday and was told that the data package caters to almost an unlimited amount of bbms per month? I think its a 2gb package? and you can send around 200,000 bbms with that? Im not sure if this is right so could anyone shed some light on it?

Basically I want to be able to send alot of bbms, and would be more into texting not calling, what would be the best package for me and best network?
    Im looking at the Bold, but alot of my friends in the US use the curve and new tour, I think its 56 euro a month with insurance from vodafone for the 100 monthly?

Any info would be appreciated!

Advertisement