If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon

Options
  • 29-08-2009 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭

Hiya John

Just wondering do you have a price on the following denon components

Bluray player DBP 2010

and the Denon ASD 11R Ipod/Iphone Dock.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

sofireland wrote: »
    Hiya John

Just wondering do you have a price on the following denon components

Bluray player DBP 2010

and the Denon ASD 11R Ipod/Iphone Dock.

Sofireland,

Many thanks for the post & apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Denon DBP2010 Blu Ray- £549.99

Denon ASD 11R IPod dock - £79.95

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way - and of course we will price beat any cheaper price in Ireland from an authorised dealer.

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Thanks John.
    Do you sell the MR version of the Denon player?
    What would the shipping be on the IPOD Dock?
    Also how much is one Kef 2005 speaker? I've got my five, but i'm using a different centre, so need one more for my 7.1 setup.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

sofireland wrote: »
    Thanks John.
    Do you sell the MR version of the Denon player?
    What would the shipping be on the IPOD Dock?
    Also how much is one Kef 2005 speaker? I've got my five, but i'm using a different centre, so need one more for my 7.1 setup.

Do you sell the MR version of the Denon player? Officially no ;);) - but we know a man who does and strangely he sells it at the same price as the standard one...

What would the shipping be on the IPOD Dock? £5.99 - I'll do a 1/2 price boardies shipping deal - of course it it's bought with any other item we will do it for a single shipping charge!

The 2005 satellites are £99.95 each and are only available to special order.

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.