Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom flm

Options
  • 29-08-2009 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭

eircom are now employing f l m,i.e front line managers,who for the most part are bullies,they ware two hats,manager and worker unoin.are there any eircom techs out there with similar front line managers.the union representing the techs, c w u,have little or no imput ,in improving the conditions of the techs.as the f l m people are only about a year in this new grade,has any eircom techs noticed the manner of operation of these f l m grades.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭horse7

have just seen the cwu site,and gs circular 05/09 wants to move the flm people into the managers branch,they can see the conflict of these guys pushing the techs for more and more work so the flm targets are met giving them extra payments.(the flm extra payments):mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Is English your first language? I have no idea what you are talking about in your posts.

And I thought Eircom employed contract staff to do tech support?

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

horse7 wrote: »
    have just seen the cwu site,and gs circular 05/09 wants to move the flm people into the managers branch,they can see the conflict of these guys pushing the techs for more and more work so the flm targets are met giving them extra payments.(the flm extra payments):mad:

Presume that you are talking about Front Line Managers that control the work of field based engineers, correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭horse7

correct,you speak the english very good,have you come across such problems or do you think such a problem could exist.

Advertisement