Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The bullying and the Conspiracy banning.

Options
  • 29-08-2009 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Hello there to you all on boards.ie. I just want to give some feedback on my experience on Conspiracy forum. Now I won't be going into the matter of what happened. But the 6 month banning and double standards I received was not acceptable. There were at least 5 threads and most of the forum up in arms over the abuse I received. There has been countless threads brought hp by other members over the incidents both publicly and on the rules and feedback threads within the conspiracy forum. The behaviour is due to some people who are ignorant, rude and full of apathy. I'm aware that boards.ie is privately owned, like any other forum. I will not even bother to post up the actual incident where 6th banned me. Which was obtrusive to say the least. I'm now in the understanding the virtues and ideologies of the Admins of this site are not interested in reality or wanting truth.

Now with regards my post. I want to say I got this treatment for more the wrong reasons. Now I'm here to give all the right reasons going forward.

But the good out of it. I have now branched onto other forums who are open minded and more understanding of people's view's and differences. This trait is a very valuable asset to have, especially when you create a group or forum such as this website for example. For difference and change brings evolution not revolution. This site is turning in on it's self. The owners of the site are now losing touch and losing the pace with the world view. I've put my energies into good directions.

The other forums, funnily enough(quite a few I'm on now) I haven't received bannings or ridicules.

The sad thing is this gives me the view and many open minded people the view that Ireland and Irish people are falling behind and have become infected with the Celtic tiger reality. Money and power get's you everywhere The basics rules to life and truth have faded away. The ego society seems to be the way of Ireland. I stress the importance of bringing your attention to this, for this is the site that the Irish community grasp around in on the blogosphere arena.

I thank you all for giving me this un fair treatment, for this message will do it's good in the end. For I believe in believing in yourself and standing by who you are. This is called individualism. Something Irish people have forgotten.

There is no site out there Irish based that follows these principles.
    It's a pity my own country don't realise what I'm showing you.

Take care
    And all the best to Boards.:)

Time will prove my character and my genuineness in my ideals. As an Irish born, maybe it's best to hit things home before afar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

As this isn't actually an issue, more of a rant, I'm closing it.

You may wish to start blogging stuff like this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement