Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GPU temperature

• 29-08-2009 5:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

Bit of a noob question im sorry to be asking after using PC's for 10 odd years :pac:

How do i take a temperature reading from my GPU? Is it in the settings at startup? (F2 screen?)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

This should do the trick. Under the sensors tab.
    (Assuming your using windows)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Thank you squire.

EDIT:
    Great, now my fire fox is acting up....Initiate angry german kid sequence.....NOW!!!!111!!!111one11!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Ok i cannot download that file and get it too run.
    At first i thought it was my Fire Fox being...well....fire fox so i tried download completly different file from a diff site. Worked fine.

Then i tried 4 of the mirrors and googled the software and tried it from a diff site. Still no joy.

What happens is i click the download link, download window pops up. Select save as, and nothing. I click retry in the download box, the file starts to download, completes and then i cannot open it or find it on my HD.

Anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/

download core-temp then
    It's pretty much the same thing

edit:
    oops mistake this only does for the cpu soz

but you should actually be able to find outwhat the temp is of your gpu by just clicking on the either amd or nvidia symbol in the bottom right hand corner of your desktop.

Advertisement