Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snag Lists?

Options
  • 29-08-2009 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    I am looking at purchasing my first house in the comming months and was interested to know what things people generally ask the builder to include in the price.

Currently im looking at extra electrical sockets, extra patio spacing at the back and other obvious things like that.

Im interested in hearing what other not so obvious things people have included, for example an outdoor electrical socket or concrete foundation for a shed.

As i a first time buyer id like to include as much as i can and at the moment i cant think of a whole lot.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Maybe you might consider getting someone else to do the snag list for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

A snag list is to discover defects in the building and its contents. It's not about arranging what is included in the sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

sul02 wrote: »
    Currently im looking at extra electrical sockets, extra patio spacing at the back and other obvious things like that.

Im interested in hearing what other not so obvious things people have included, for example an outdoor electrical socket or concrete foundation for a shed.
    Thats an extras list, not a snag list.

A snag list details the things that are wrong that need to be put right.

Advertisement